The Waukee Innovation and Learning Center (WILC) is a hub for creativity and innovation for Waukee Community School District students and surrounding businesses. Through a revolutionary collaboration, students, educators and business partners unite in one building to create professional work. The WILC is also community venue for conferences and events.
The building design is the first of its kind, combining several components to create a modern workplace: a cafe, collaborative spaces, meeting rooms, accelerators, decompression zones, and industry specific studios. All of the features of the building work perfectly alongside the Waukee APEX program helping to provide more opportunities for students to grow their professional skills, which are a core asset of the APEX program.
The WILC is more than just a building. It inspires new ideas and encourages natural connections between business partners, students, and educators.
Directions to Waukee Innovation and Learning Center
- Take I-80 to the Grand Prairie Parkway exit, #118, in Waukee.
- After exiting, head north onto Grand Prairie Parkway.
- Turn left (west) at the first stop light onto Ashworth Road.
- The WILC is the next stop light on the corner of Ashworth Road and LA Grant Parkway.
- Parking is available behind the building accessible from both LA Grant and Ashworth Road.
- Please check in at the front desk with a valid ID or driver’s license.
Feel free to call the front desk at (515) 987-9888 if you need any further information or directions.